Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm glad I helped.

I stayed back quite late last night, to work on a presentation with my colleague. As much as I'm angry with my boss for changing things last minute, but I guess I have my part to play as well. If only I put in more effort into it, then we wouldn't have to stay so late. That reminds me of a verse from the Bible.

5 Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.
Ephesians 6: 5–6

Although the night was tough and long, but I'm glad I stayed back to help. My colleague finally able to present it on her own and she had improved so much then. She thank me later that day and I can felt her sincerity in it. It felt warm and fuzzy in my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment