Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I love soft toys

isn't it adorable? =D

I took this picture in Lake Tekapo. Yup, went to Lake Tekapo for 2 days over the mid semester break. It was a good break and it was high time for me to get away from Dunedin for a little while =) We drove pass Twizel again and had that awesome QQ salmon sashimi, which is what I am missing now... Oh well, more pictures from this trip on my facebook, if you guys are interested ;)

Apart from that, I had a really crazy Saturday too. Woke up early to do some landscaping with the my OCF friends. I thought that is was just going to be some basic gardening job and seeing that it pays pretty well, I offer myself to it. Unfortunately, it was more of a hard labour. I was asked to wash the floor, carry the bricks/ woods around, clear the tools, move the flower pots (which weight more than 5kg each), loosen the soil (which took me and C almost 2 hour to finish)... As tiring as it sounds, it was pretty fun at the same time too ;) As soon as I am done with it, I had to rush to meet E's mom and sis. They went for a road trip to Te Anau and Queenstown. But they are dropping by Dunedin for lunch before heading up to Christchurch again later that afternoon. So, I have got only 1/2 hour to rush home, shower, and ran off to meet them at St Clair. GG. Fortunately, I made it and manage to send them off later after a short catch up with them =D Later that night, I went out with S, C, A and D. It was an epic night and we stay up till late, but we still manage to go out for a pretty early breakfast the next day. lol, with a sore body and sleepless night, I was pretty amazed by how I can pull it off with all these activities.

So yeah, this is my mid sem break; started it with a road trip in Tekapo and ended it with an eventful day in Dunedin with a bunch of awesome friends =D


No comments:

Post a Comment