Monday, October 18, 2010

tramping

I never knew how fun tramping could be, until I went to Abel Tasman with E. I know some people might be turned off by the idea that you will be disconnect from the world for a few days, and the fact that you can not have a proper place to sleep in, fighting with the sand fly all day long, showering without a proper shelter.. etc. But trust me, as bad as it sounds, it is also fun and relaxing at the same time. To me, getting myself surrounded in the nature, is like giving myself a break from all the stress in every day life. Not to mention those harmful wavelengths around us too...

Me and E went for the walk a few years back, can't remember how long... maybe 2008? Now that the summer is here, I really wish that I could go on for another great walk. Any one keen? hehe.



Here are some photos from the tramping:

my shower bag. fill it with water, and let it sits under the sun for a few hours to get hot water out of it =) comes with water sprinkle

shower area, not recommend tho.. cause these uses cold water from the mountain...
just thought that this looks cool =D

our tent =)

E making breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment