Thursday, February 24, 2011

words of encouragement:

I found this wonderful piece of post entitled "Talk to me Abba" from one of the blog I have been following, and I would like to share this with all of you who need to hear from God. This is what God is desperate trying to tell you...

"You belong to me. I will fiercely protect you and guide you through every dark corridor. You are alive. You are free. Although you feel as though your wings have been clipped, it is a lie. Your wings have not been clipped. Listen to me. Your wings have not been clipped. The enemy has deluded you into the thinking that you are no longer capable of flight, but he is a liar. Don't ask me to regrow what I did not allow him to steal from you. Look, even now, and see the bold, brilliant wings I have given you. Quit sulking and prepare for flight. Do not gaze upon the lack of love from others who claim to speak in my name. Wrap yourself up in this love, my love. Love back. Heal. Forgive. Cry out. Burst forth. Do not deny me. Fly with depth and intensity...in the plenitude of my power."

from "Terribly Interesting" by Stephanie Cheery

No comments:

Post a Comment