Thursday, June 30, 2011

floats


I am now officially a floater! Well not because I changes jobs (wish I have one to begin with) or changes residence frequently (I am still staying in my parent's home). Is just that I felt like I am floating around and not doing much. heh.

Honestly, I do felt like I am spoiled by so many choices ahead of me, I can go back to KL (or maybe Singapore) to look for jobs and come back for a P.R. later, when I am more ready. Or I can just stay here until I find a decent job and apply for a P.R. soon. Hrmm... Honestly, I can't decide.

I've send in a few application and gotten my first rejection (which I seriously doubt that they really did read through my C.V.). Oh well, I am okay with it, it is never easy to find the job that you really like any way, what's more this is only the first application. So, I do thank God for not letting the rejection to diminish my spirit and my enthusiasm in continuing my search. But I really do hope that I can get something soon. So, do pray for me! =)

Mean while, here's a small glimpse of my life lately...

Fondue at home. I must say that this is one of the best buy I ever made xD
(cause it only cost me $10)

dessert with mom at The Swell, St Clair

my life would be empty without them, COFFEE =)

my latest masterpiece, fruit tart.
I am looking for another recipe to challenge myself to now, so stay tune!

Chocolate mud cake at Speight with some really good friends.
one of the best night I ever had so far this year =)


No comments:

Post a Comment