Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I know I haven been consistent with my blog post for a very long time. Is not that I don't have time for it at all, is just that I often find myself lost of words and hard to pen down my emotions. As for now, I just have this sudden urge to write, hence, here I am.


I have been bombarded with many life problems recently. I can't name them all here, some are just too private to be shared (so please excuse me on that). There were so many of them that it nearly suffocated me and I am not joking. There were nights that I wish I could run away or just kill myself just so that I don't have to face them. But running away is never the solution, so I stayed and tried to face them all. With that, things doesn't seems as bad as it first started. They are all still here, but at least I managed to walk through some of them.


When it all happened, I thought it might affect my performance at work, but I managed to separate them and focus on the task given to me, somehow. So I'm glad. But I did it without realizing that God were actually with me all these while, and with this, I want to give Him thanks.


"..for when I am weak, I am strong."

2 Corinthians 12:10




No comments:

Post a Comment