Saturday, November 19, 2011

life


I know what I want in my life. Is not money, is not a fancy house, is not a 5 figure salary, is not being famous and is not bout how well I am doing in my career.

I want my life be filled with love, catching up with my dear friends, making them feel like I treasure them, love and be loved by them. I want a happy family, I want to raise my kids by picking them up from school, be there when they cry or laugh, read them bedtime stories and finally teach them that life is meaningless even if you have much money in the banks. Of course, I would need a husband, not just any random guy. Because he would be the father of my child, and he would spend time with our kids and not just dive into his work all day long and act as though he is not a husband or father. Any one can be a father, but it takes someone special to be some one's else dad. (quote from a friend). I also want a dog, man's best friend. Because they are special, and they too would make you feel special. When I feel special, I want every one around me to feel that they are special too.

That's what I want in my life. What do you really want for your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment