Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Growing up in the arms of a emotional abuser

You have wrong me. I cried and felt angry for a while. Thinking to myself, what have I done to deserve such treatment from you. Then I thought, and thought of all kinds of harsh response the next time you try to reach out to me. I know my words have the power to hurt, if I want to.

Then I realized, you are not worth the effort. Unlike you, for someone as smart and successful as you are, you are also the person with the lowest EQ I have ever met.

I am much better at controlimg myself and not allowing my embarrassment be turned into anger. If I am wrong, I accept it. I may not accept it in a most honorable way, but I still accept it and hope to change for better. I will not deny and acted in a way the way you reacted.

I can only pray that someday, you would reliased what you have done. I pray for this day to come sooner, before you start turning all those who truly loves you away. I sincerely wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment