Tuesday, October 2, 2012

my two baby brother.

I think I am getting older. No, seriously I am.
I start to miss my family more and more. Or maybe I am just homesick. I miss being around with people that I love, family and friends. Now is my two younger brother..

Just like any other (most) siblings, I used to fight with my two little brother, a lot. It was a love and hate relationship back then. I always thought of them as two little devil sent from hell to ruin my life. Now I can't wait to spend time with them. Two of my brother is overseas now. With the time differences, and distance, its getting harder to reach each other.

I miss them, I really do. How I wish we can turn back the time where we still play together by the beach and run around chasing each other, driving each other insane whenever we can.


No comments:

Post a Comment