Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ethics

Wikipedia:
Ethics, also known as moral philosophy, is a branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong conduct. The term comes from the Greek word ethos, which means "character". Ethics is a complement to Aesthetics in the philosophy field of Axiology. In philosophy, ethics studies the moral behavior in humans, and how one should act. 

I'm beginning to understand why my seniors had chosen to leave the job after a short period of time. All of them faces a similar problem, being ethical on the job. I'm not saying that the health products are unsafe or can be dangerous to our health. I'm speaking from the point of marketing and promoting the products, also the boundaries that we are placed in, to achieve and also to gain the trust of our consumer. I seriously considering to change my job, but I've only worked for less than a month. There are still quite a few skills that I can learn from the company. So, should I stay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment