Saturday, October 12, 2013

2nd Attempt on Clothing for toys.

My mom is away in New Zealand at the moment, feeling bored at home. I took out some of the old toys that me and my brother used to play with. They were all worn out, so I decided to mend it and put on some new clothes on them. I started with Wendy the bear. 

Wendy is a lot easier to start with because she was the last one to be added into the family, hence the damage on her was minimal. Haha, we are pretty rough when it comes to toys, you will see why later. So using the left over ribbons and a yellow top that I no longer wear, I made a small piece of clothing on her. 


The ribbon & yellow top

  


Next, I worked on Nyek Nyek Bear. Now this one, this one had served us the longest. So the damage is severe as compare to Wendy the Bear. He has openings all over his body, so a lot of time was taken to seal them back. To top it off, the material of this teddy is wearing out. So if I were to pull it slightly harder, I might tore it apart. 

I haven figure out the right clothing on this one yet, but since mending it has taken me some time, I will just leave it at its original state for now. 



There is only so much I can do for the eyes...  

Lastly, is Coco the Bear. I left this the to the last, because I need to find the right cloth to the body. As shown in the picture, we tried to sew the broken part back, but it was really badly done. So this time, I decided to put on some new cloth for him.


I also added a new scarf for him, nice? =D



No comments:

Post a Comment