Thursday, March 10, 2011

my mom has left the building


I know this maybe a little too late to post this up, since my mom was long gone for about 4 days by now. Having said that, I am still missing her to the bits. It hurts not to see her, sitting at the corner of the bench top (with her facebook game), every time I walked through the doors. yeah, my mom and her obsession in facebook's farmville. haha. It hurts too, not being able to see her every morning, making breakfast for me or to simply enjoy a meal with her. Now that she is gone, I am too lazy to make myself a good meal and also forced to have lunch alone. Though E is around, but it just feel different when you have your mom with you. I am sure that every one can relate to that. When mommy is around, we can be the most pampered child on earth.

I miss my mommy =(

No comments:

Post a Comment