Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ambitions

I met an old friend for lunch today and we were sharing bout dreams and ambition. It seems to me that he had it all planned out. This is what he shared with me,
  • 30 years old - stable job, multinational company experience, PR in overseas
  • 40 years old- own a business of his own
  • 50 years old- 1M (min) cash in the bank
Though it may or may not seems real or big of a ambition to some of you out there. However, the fact that he knows what he wants make me really jealous of him. I WISH I can be as sure of what I want the way he does for himself. Me on the other hand, is a lot more fickle minded when compared to him. I may seems like a very determine person to achieve what I said now, but few years down the road, I might not even have a slightest interest to do it any more.

Maybe I just can't be bother to be thinking much of what I really want. Simply because my plan is not necessary God's plan. I have hit my head on the stonewall several times for trying to be in control of the wheel. So I just want to enjoy what I have now and not make any regrets in the mean while =)

No comments:

Post a Comment