Friday, March 16, 2012

Skit Guys - God's Chisel


Just like him, I felt God's chisel on me today. It was painful and I was hurt. I even felt angry after. But then, a small voice whisper to me. Firmly, it told me to cool down and not to get angry. God knows that when I get angry, I tend to lose control of myself. And is very dangerous to lose control when I was driving on the highway. I thank God for His wisdom.

Hence, for the next 2 hours, I tried to cool myself down. I was critic and told that some of my colleagues doesn't like to collaborate with me. I was angry at first, knowing that these were lazy people and that I had perform my best. Just because I am doing my job and they got scolded for not doing theirs. Then I understood that I was comparing myself to them. Though I may seem to had tried my best, I had not done what God had asked me to do.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these

mark 12: 30,31

Thank you for the chisel oh mighty one!

No comments:

Post a Comment