Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blogging

Me and Gene has just started off a little blog all the good food that both of us has tried in the past. I was really excited to start on this project with him. It keep the two of us connected despite our distance from each other. It known as Polar Bear and Shelly Go Om Nom Nom Nom.

It started off after the little trip up to Penang on my birthday. Although I have been faithfully uploading the post every now and then, but Gene tends to slack a bit. However, when he do write, it was really a piece of godo readings. I can hardly pair up to the writing skills that he has. Hrmm... Time to brush up my writing skills!

Still, I just love to write, and to express myself through the pen and papers. I find it hard to express myself, I need some time to think and putting my thoughts and emotions altogether. Otherwise, you can find me blabbering most of the time. Which is why, I rather keep myself quiet most of the time. Just so not to embarrass myself.

So yeap, I am managing two blogs now. Hopefully is not too bad to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment