Monday, January 21, 2013

Family gateway

My family came down to Malacca yesterday, we managed to get some dinner at the Portugis settlement. It was my first time there, despite working at Malacca for more than a year now. Hard to believe? Well, I've been out of the town from my very first off day. I haven got much time explore the town properly. MAYBE, just maybe, I would take a weekend off just to explore the town on my own. Like my little adventure. Any way, back to the seafood. It was a new dining experience and the food there was not that bad. But I wouldn't go back there for the food though, I would like to go for the view. Is located by the beach and I like to find out what is it like during the day.

The next day, I brought them to the Laksa place on Jonker Walk. Since grandpa asked for the "Shan Shu Gong''s Lao Po Biscuit", I thought it will be nice to try out that place again. Mom gave a pass to the place, and I'm glad they like it there =) As we were walking back to the car park, we walked pass this cafe that gives out a really good coffee aroma.

Dad says "who likes coffee? let me buy you" and i immediately said yes! This place has a very vintage touch to it. I would strongly recommends this place who comes for a visit! For pictures reference, go to my Facebook and have a look ya? So here's the end of our little family gateway. Hopefully we can have another one soon in May when my second brother comes back from the State. Till then =)


No comments:

Post a Comment