Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Break Up.

To all my readers (if there are any),

Be ready for a full blast of emo blog post coming up for the next say... months? Yes, I just broke up with a 5 years long bf. He spend an hour pet talk me into breaking up is for the best of two of us, had to give him credit for it you know. So why do we break up? Distance, mis-trust plays an important role in it. He is tired of the long distance, and is doubtful over our future, hence unable to give me the love I deserve and hence the break up. To top it up, I was also having trust issue with him. Then, minor arguments here and there. He called it off. Don't get him wrong, I was also giving him an ultimatum to either put in more effort in the relationship or call it off. Just that.. he choose to end it. So here I am,  ranting and mourning like a crazy woman who has just lost her husband.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Ginny, is Vivian here (used to be yr coursemate remember?). Anyways, i hope u are strong enough to stand this, u have full support. Although i know is shitty to say this, but we just have to stay strong!

    Take care!<3

    ReplyDelete