Monday, September 16, 2013

PHEW!

I was so close to getting fired today (though my boss is too kind to not do that to me), because I nearly did an unforgivable mistake that will jeopardized the company image. I was tasked to prepare a presentation two weeks earlier and today is the day. Unfortunately, the thumb drive didn't work when I try to play it on the projector, I was due to present in like another 30min.

Unlike the usual presentation, I didn't save a copy online either this time. The options left were either, forfeit the chance to present, or redo. Since we were all the way in Ipoh already, I asked for a chance to redo. Thankfully the organizer push my presentation to the last. So, I've got at least good 2 hour to redo every thing. Talk bout redoing every thing that you did in the past 2 weeks into 2 hour. Thankfully, I managed to pull it off and presented on time. PHEW!

For this, I really want to give thanks and praise God for seeing me through. I really couldn't have done it without Him. As stress out as it seems, I felt like there is peace within me, a strength that I know I have that I can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment