Sunday, December 15, 2013

Moving soon!


I've been playing with the ideas on changing from blogspot to another blogging website for a while. The idea originated a few years ago, from the changing trend of people blogging at blogspot to other blog website like tumblr and wordpress. Back then, all that I really need is a platform to bring my voice out to the public, yet knowing that only a handful of people will actually read my blog. Contradicting much? I know, so I didn't bother to make any changes either. Well, is not like I need lots of clicks to make up for an advertisement quota or I need a lot of people to know. 

Most of the things I will be blogging about are my personal thoughts, thoughts that I am keeping to myself. Thoughts that I think is right to myself and yet not wish to impose to others, or a place to channel my anger (most of the time), or events that had happened and I need to write them down because I'm afraid of losing them, or maybe the things I just feel like writing. I'm not a good writer with all my silly grammatically mistake all over the place. I remember letting E to mark my essays all the time back in Uni (he is really good in his words and writing skills), he would always returned my essays with red markings covering almost whole of the page. Haha. 

Now, 5 years have pass since I started this blog. It has covers a lot of chapters in my life. For the new year, I want to start a new blog fresh. Hence, I think now is the right time to close this book and start on a new one soon =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment