Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm a stalker! Oh no >.<

Just found 3 of my younger cousins' blog! Peggy, Vincent and Weng Fatt. Just for a quick info, we used to play together in a big pool in my Aunt's place. WHEN WE WERE YOUNG =D I can still remember all the pictures that my mom took for us, we were all half naked! >.< style="text-align: center;">


















So many things had happened in their life for the past months and yet I had no idea about it. It had been ages since I last talk to both Vincent and Weng Fatt (they are brothers). Suddenly felt so old now, the last I seen Weng Fatt was when he was still fighting with my dad who should be SunWuKong. Haha, he was really cute. But now he has all grown up and having his own blog where he shared his thoughts and feelings with the world. But yeah, felt bad at the same time cause I never took the initiative to contact them after I left KL.

How about you, have you been keeping contact with any of your family member, apart from your immediate family?

No comments:

Post a Comment