Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stress stress stress!!

My exams gonna starts tomorrow! Yes, I know i should be studying and not blogging here. But I am really saturated with all the past year exams question! I really hope that I can do well for my external paper tomorrow. I am pretty happy with my internal marks this year, I got at least B average. I'm just wishing that history do not repeat itself again. Last year, I was doing pretty well on my internal marks too, but I still failed my 200 lvl paper, as the external required at least 40% to pass. I failed to score that 40% and need to re-take the paper again, so sad (T.T)

Please pray for me >.<

*************************************************************************

Something interesting that I found in a traveler's blog; she was traveling in Malaysia ;)




photo taken from http://amandineinwonderland.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment