Friday, October 23, 2009

One down, another one soon to come!

Yay! One down, now I can fully concentrate on my next one. I actually felt more stressful after the exam, don't know why, perhaps is because I felt like I could have done better. Had a big of CIA'S coffee with me when I went in. I must say that it helps quite a bit since my paper is in the afternoon. hehe. Gonna do that again for my next paper. Oh well, is over now and time to focus on the other one =)



what I look like now =D


The last exam will be held on the 9th November, which is like 2 week from now. Haven really done much for it, so I think I have heaps to catch up on >.<

2 comments:

  1. go team! love the new layout, dear :) looking forward to more posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks love! really encouraged now! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete