Thursday, April 22, 2010

the little blessing behind those dark moments in life

Honestly, to those who met me today, I may seems all normal to you guys.. But the things is I am actually having one of the worse day of my week. So pardon me if I said or did something terrible to you (>.<)

I started my day with the water supply to my flat cut off. Yes, no water at all. Which means, I wake up only to find that I cannot wash my face, brush my teeth and most of all I CANNOT SHOWER! *squeak* With time running out, I put on some decent clothes, packed some of my toiletries and stuck my towel into my bag. I am going to take a shower at Clubs n Socs after my class. Pity Ed, my classmate, who have to bear with my bad morning breath.

Ed: oh! you change your hair style today?
Ginny: No, is because of I haven take a shower and is a bad hair day too. sad face
=(


Little blessing that God had placed #1: UNLIMITED HOT SHOWER at clubs and socs, and I got the shower room all by myself. Weee!

Little blessing that God had placed #2: catch up with Sheena at lunch =D bump into her at Burns and since I got meeting soon, found myself a "Kaki" to have lunch with

Had group meeting for one of the biggest assignment (worth 25% of my whole paper). Through out the meeting, my ideas kept bounced back to me or it always ended up in the bin. However, when ever my group mates suggested some thing, I must compromise them. Felt so useless in the group.

Went back home feeling all drained from the group meeting. I found a little note on the table saying, "if no water, please call ######" right, they cannot pick an earlier time to tell me that they are going to cut the water supply.

I got even more discouraged and offended when M disrespected me. When ever he is having a bad day, rude words and crude tone is a norm in the flat. However, i have my bad days too. Does that means I can do the same? I did not, and all I can do is just swallow my pride and move on... is so hard, especially today

Had a talk with E, but things get messy very soon when we were discussing on our weekend plans. Sigh, just felt like no one is compromising me at all today. Felt like every one just being very harsh on me (T.T) SUPERB EMO ME!

Little blessing that God had placed # 3: got a text and later also a call from Sheena saying is okay to do whatever I want to do. She will follow me only de. Felt so TOUCHY! *tears flowing on my cheek*

Little blessing that God had placed # 4: went to OCF soon after dinner. confessed that I got such problem compromising, got prayed for too. Really Thank God for blessing me such wonderful friends around me. Really felt loved there (>.<)

Conclusion? Though it may seems all so hopeless for us at times, but if we could just stop and look around us. There are actually a lot of little blessing in our life that could just turn a "bad" day around into one of the best day in our life. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment