Sunday, April 18, 2010

Out of shape

I felt so out of shape lately. It is not much of a physical side, but emotionally and spiritually. I have a confession to make here, I haven been studying the bible every day lately. I only do it when I go for bible studies with OCF and also with my live group girls. Thank God I still got these two to hold me together. Really need to set my goals up right again (>.<)

One more thing, I have also been a very bad daughter, said things that I should not say to my mom. Kind of not know how to face her any more. I wanted to tell her how I felt all these while, and things just turn out really bad for some reason. Sigh.

Financially out of shape! yeah, been eating out so much this week >.< so is time to turn to instant noodles this week. I really need to manage my financial wisely or I will be broke soon!

Prayers! I need lots of prayers >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment