Thursday, June 17, 2010

post exam

sorry to all those who are still having exams or who are still working now. this post is just me bragging my boring time after my finals, as a BSc student (crossing finger that I pass every thing)

Honestly there were so many things that I wanted to do before the exams finished. But now, all those "can be done later" ideas seems to have vanished. However, I did managed to spend some quality time with mom since she had been here =D and also some other little things...


Baking for night church =) Vanilla flavoured cupcakes. But the top one is a chocolate flavoured tho.

some mini cupcakes made to welcome me mom to dunners again =)


Max's piano's assessment. He was really nervous that day, but glad to be there to see an awesome play by him. bravo my little brother.


Made sushi for dinner. it had been a while, missed a few ingredients. had to ran out to the nearest 24 shop to buy some.

I also went to the Asian grocery store with mom to grab some ingredients to make dumplings. She said we can start making next week. So looking forward to that!

I supposed after this week, I need to start preparing for my diploma. Yes, peeps. I am going to take a post-grad diploma in Management. Don't ask my why I jumped from being a science student to a commerce/ art student. Is just that it had been my interest to take up management since last year. However, due to the time table crashes, I had to give it up. So yeah, since I will be jumping straight into 200 lvl papers, I will need to work extra harder than any one else. So do pray for me aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment