Thursday, June 24, 2010

second week of holiday =)

So as I mentioned in my earlier post, am gonna make dumpling this week with my mom. So here are some pictures from the dumpling making sessions =)


Cooked bamboo leaf. We need to boil them till it's soften.
Then followed by brushing each and every one of them. Just to make sure that is clean.


The bamboo string: you need to boil them for a little while longer.
Till it dun break easily when you tried pulling them.
(this is to ensure that they will not break easily when you pull it a little bit stronger)



Ingredients: glutinous rice, salted egg yolk, mushroom, salted pork(raw), soybean, chinese sausage and some other spices (mom gt that sorted, so not very sure of it ;p)


and then put them to boil.
since is a little bit big, it took us a little longer to cook them

I managed to catch up with some of my live group girls too. Sofia and Darin, student from the Language center, joined us a bit later this year. They are going to be at the end of their journey here in Nz soon, so had a little catch up with them the other day. Man... time do flies so fast. Before I knew it, is time to say goodbye with them soon already. sadzz..

me & Darin

me & Sofia

Lychee Girls! xoxo

Lastly, not to mention, played a few good game of Dota with E, A and bro too. Although our first game got owned by the scourge ;p


Went out to watch The Shrek 4 just now, Happily ever after. I really loved the story line and humour from this movie, but, not enough to think is worth watching it in a 3D cinema. Maybe is just the cinema, felt like the 3D effect wasn't as good as expected.


Oh well. Looking forward to my trip to Lake Tekapo tomorrow now! =D







No comments:

Post a Comment