Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunny Saturday, Somber Sunday

Woke up to a sunny Saturday morning and went to Farmer's market with mom, bro and Aunty Jenny. It had been ages since I last go to Farmer's market. Staying so much further away from town this year does have it's disadvantages and hence the chances of going out on an early saturday morning will go down the hill too. Had my favorite "Jam of the day" crepe from the usual French guy. This time however, I saw Crystal Diong serving in the stall as well. It was her first time serving, after an hour lesson from the master himself. Short lesson she got there, but the crepe tasted as good as the one I had before. Bravo Crystal =) I also had some of my old time favorite Bacon Butties and "Cheese and Hame" crepe, yum~~ . Bumped into Andrew, Din Din, Shirline, Chui Ling, Aunty Shefrin and Aunty Mee Kian too. Mom bought 3 big crab home, so we ended up having "Sweet & sour Crab" for dinner =D

Wanted to stay home and take a nap, since we stayed up late the night before to watch some HK drama, but since the weather is so nice... Why waste it right? =) So I suggested to have a short drive to Signal Hill.


me mom on Signal Hill


me and Max's shadow


me =D

After a short while on the hill, and since the sun is still up, we then head down to the Botanic Garden. Max wanted to feed the duckies, so oh well. lol. Here are some pictures...

bought some ice cream and walked around the garden



some random picture tat I took and edited. trying to create that old and time flies feeling on this picture. lol.

can you see the bird among the leaves?


the funny mushroom that my mom found

When is time to go back home, we took a short cut back down to the car park. However, we accidentally walk into a couple making out! It was superb PAI SEH! (=>.<=) we wanted to walk away as quickly as possible, but then mom who was a bit further behind asked us to stop. She want to take pictures, so the couple walked away instead. Sigh, no more short cuts next time, so awkward ne...

Brought mom to Saturday night church too. Not much people turned up today, most of them left for holidays already. I suppose half of them are still busy preparing for their exam. After church, we went up to Joel's place to watch the FIFA world cup. It was Japan vs Netherlands. I fall asleep by half time. lol, failed. Btw, Netherlands won. lol.

Woke up to a somber Sunday instead today, it rained a bit here in Dunedin too. Went out for brunch at Alto, Mornington. E came and gave us a ride. As for the rest of afternoon, we just stayed at home and keep warm with our new found favorite technology, the heat pump. hehe.

the new LIVE tea that E discovered. tasted really good. not too sweet or bitter either. like it lots





No comments:

Post a Comment