Monday, July 5, 2010

coming back home

For some reason, it felt really weird to be back in the big city again. Honestly, I always find it easier to adapt into a smaller town, as compare to, moving into a bigger city. i guess seeing people walking so fast, being so angry or stress all the time, the traffic madness, and the need to be at a defense mode at all time is really stressing me out. It got worse when dad was speeding all the way back home from the airport. yeah yeah, I do that very often too. But hey, my dad's driving skill is comparable to a F1 racer. So it was not really a pleasant ride ;( How did i ever survive it? I asked myself. I was once like that before, why do I find it so weird now. Maybe I have changed, but is it for better or worse? even the food I used to like so much seems to loose it's palatability or it seems rather less appealing to me now. Maybe the jet lag is playing a trick on my mind then, will see how it goes from here.


On the bright side, I watched soccer with dad and brother, for a while. Looking out of the sliding door is a beautiful night view that covers the KL city center. It is a breath taking scene, well, for me =) I do misses the night view from our apartment and also misses every thing back home and also my beloved doggy; but at the same time, I still felt like a stranger in my own home. What a queer feeling to have...





No comments:

Post a Comment