Monday, July 26, 2010

just a little update =)

As I am moving towards my 3rd week of uni, it seems to me that, management papers are far more interesting than I expected it to be. Although some of the essential readings are boring or dull, but the classes were really informative and interesting. So much so that, I actually hoped that it doesn't ends. Honestly, I really wonders if I have taken the wrong course. Hrmmm...

On the side note, I was pretty up sad over a incident, which I know I shouldn't be. Well the situation is one of my friend had a birthday party and I was not invited (T.T) yeah, as bitter as it sounds to be, I really felt dejected by it. I know it sounds a bit childish, but is just one of those friends that I thought I am part of their life, but the fact remains I am not that important to them at all. Oh well, was feeling pretty shitty that evening after I found out from other friends bout the celebration. However, after a nice little quality time with my brother, I was feeling so so much better. Wonders that a family member can do, by bringing back the sun to your life again =)


Back to Uni again, assignments are coming up now and the lecture notes are piling up again. This time, will definitely try to keep with the work load =D till then, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment