Friday, July 30, 2010

=D

Carol was right. So far, my blog is filled with lots of emo-ness in it. So as for this post, I am going to post something a little brighter, happier post =D

Work trial at the Tokyo Garden went well. Although it was superb busy last night, the boss actually think that I did a great job and ask me to go back. Yay! =D I did get screamed at tho, but not because I am too clumsy or whatsoever; is just because we can hardly hear each other with so much noise in the restaurant. It gets really busy and headache at some point of time. The fellow workers were really friendly to me as well, so really thank God for it =)

On a side note, I went for a swim with Andrew, Steph and Sylvia yesterday, at the Moana Pool. Ahhh.... the smell of chlorine (>.<) hehe. An intense (well, I think ;p) morning exercise, followed by a nice 15 min soak in the hot pool. It made my day seems so good =D We then went to Veno Vena for brunch, food was awesome =D love the pancakes! I think I found another alternative to Capper's delicious yet expensive pancake now.







1 comment:

  1. I wish blogger has a "like" button, but it doesn't, so I'll just have to post a comment telling you that I like this. hehe!

    ReplyDelete