Friday, June 28, 2013

A little bit from me, from Korea



It has been days since I got access to the internet! Oh I'm in Korea now btw. Korea has been great to me by far, I'm loving this place. Its outskirts scenery reminds me a lot of NZ's. I'm missing that place a lot more now, well more of the memories that I had over there =)

So back to Korea, I had heaps of korean food for the past 3 days! I'm starting to get sick over it @.@ I am craving for some good western food now, maybe I should head down to the McD downstairs now, hehe. Any way, I just did a tonne load of damage on my pocket today. More on clothes, to be more specific. Thank God I can still fit into their "S" sizes, I guess those workout do pays off (a little). Initially, I thought that I'm going to get lost of make up stuff here, but the prices are about the same and there isn't much to buy for. Maybe I haven hit the right place, just yet. I'm looking forward to do more shopping tomorrow~~ The tour guide says that there will be more to come. Woo Hoo!

OH! I've also had my first public bath experience here. Every one is sooo naked. Seriously, the public bath covers 3 level, and the ladies can get naked from level 1 and walk freely all the way up to level 3. Talk bout self conscious. The thing bout public bath is that you are expected to be cleaned thoroughly before entering their common hot pool. Since I was alone, I was feeling rather clumsy in there. I couldn't get the shower head to work, and I only got cold water to work with. It was really cold... I didn't get into the hot pool in the end thought. I know, after all the troubles, why not right? The thing is that I had a bit of time constrain there, I need to be out a certain time. So no choice lo.

I think I'll start uploading all the pics from Korea, only when I get home. So if you are curious bout my experiences here, do check out my Facebook albums. Mean while, do enjoy this little song that I'm sharing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment