Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Balancing

Lately, I find it really hard to balance between family, work and social life. My work is taking up most of my weekend, again. Sigh, I felt like I'm back to working in Melacca all over again. Just that this time, I am closer to home and I can actually not work like 11 hours a day. Then again, with all the ongoing exhibitions and roadshow draining my energy, I felt like a walking zombie in the office. After work, I can only lie on the couch and watch TV. I couldn't find the strength to do any thing else, maybe the TV is the main culprit. Oh well, I guess I should be spending time on the things that are really worth my time.

Things to balance for:
  • church, stop accepting so many exhibitions and roadshow 
  • cell group, keep it up.
  • family (my brothers are back for holidays), make more time for them.
  • exercise, mornings and before dinner
  • work, no staying late and also no phone calls after work.
  • social, get some girlies to go out or at least go camping once a month. (I am so addicted to camping now)
Keep me in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment