Thursday, August 22, 2013

God's glory comes in all forms and sizes.

Some one said "if being a christian is so hard, might as well, we stay on being a non-christian". It is a very mislead statement. The whole purpose of being a christian is not getting all the blessing from God or to have an eternal life. It is to bring God's glory.

Imagine some one gives  you a 100 dollar note, brand new and crispy clean. You would take right away. Now imagine it being crumbled, would you still take it? I'm sure you would. Lastly, imagine it being crumbled and stepped on. All dirty and dusty, but it is still the 100 dollar note. Would you still take it? I bet you would, because the 100 dollar value is still there.

Now God's glory is like the value of the 100 dollar note. No matter how much suffering we went through, or how good of a life we had, God's glory is still there. Just because is not presented in a pretty or presentable forms, it doesn't mean that is not there. So remember that no matter what situation we are in, God's glory is with us. I hope this makes sense to you.

*********************

I am very much blessed to be part of my current home church. It was a regret for not coming to the church earlier, not able to meet the awesome people from my cell. However, I'm still very much grateful that I'm here with the church today and with my cell group. Being able to meet different people from different background and stages of life really open my eyes to the world. 

Looking forward to meet more beautiful people from church! Keep me in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment