Saturday, August 24, 2013

old school

I was having this chat with my colleague the other day and she says that blogger is quite out dated already. Haha, I do agree with her, so I guess I'm part of the old school clan now. I tried other blogging website before, such as tumblr. But I still find blogger easier to manage, not to mention that I can customized the template of my blog (easily*).

So old school or not, I guess I just need a platform where I can share my ideas or keep a record of all the things I thought of or felt of. It does not serve as a broadcaster (though some people will take it personally for all the things that I said on this blog). Oh well, I guess if you are not comfortable reading them, then don't click onto my blog and read. I never put a knife on your neck and force you to read it. Right?

written by a member of an old school clan

No comments:

Post a Comment