Friday, August 30, 2013

I'm glad I helped.

I stayed back quite late last night, to work on a presentation with my colleague. As much as I'm angry with my boss for changing things last minute, but I guess I have my part to play as well. If only I put in more effort into it, then we wouldn't have to stay so late. That reminds me of a verse from the Bible.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.
Ephesians 6: 5–6

Although the night was tough and long, but I'm glad I stayed back to help. My colleague finally able to present it on her own and she had improved so much then. She thank me later that day and I can felt her sincerity in it. It felt warm and fuzzy in my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment