Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jumping into conclusion

Have ever felt like you judged a book, a situation or a person too soon? Or rather, how would you feel if some one made a really hasty assumption on you, way before they know any thing about you? I know I been through both of them, and is totally not cool at all!


I was lectured this afternoon for having lunch too often over at E place. You see I may have been over for lunch, average of twice a week, but I did not went over every single day! But the thing is that, this person did not even know how often I went over and automatically assumed that I am acting as though I am leeching E's food! arghhh... so not fair =.= and btw, I am only stealing his instant noodles! and that is not even a proper lunch to begin with...

patient patient.. explain explain...

No comments:

Post a Comment