Wednesday, May 26, 2010

relationships

Was talking to A bout relationships between a guy and girl. Two good friends of mine broke up recently and I was also told that another couple might resolve to break up as well. It kinda freaks me out a bit. Fortunately A was there to pick me up out of my blues again. Guess he just knows me too well that talking bout people breaking up, after putting in so much effort and time, will really shaken my faith. Honestly I might seem strong and knows what I want for my relationship, actually I am very weak and afraid all the time. Afraid that it might not work, afraid of being betrayed again, afraid that this might not be what God had plan for me; there are just so much fear within me. Then again, like A said it, there are also couples out there that had gone through a lot and they are still growing strong after all these years. If God wants it to work, it will work out eventually. There should nothing for us to be worry about. So yeah, I guess relationships can come and goes when you least expect it to be... but at the very least, we can be sure that our relationship with God will last for eternity =)


1 comment: