Friday, May 14, 2010

@ Kai Ferng in Dunners @

I met Kai Ferng back in 2007, where we were working together in Just Life. Just Life is a health promoting shop that sells lots of healthy, organic food. I was glad to be part of the team that runs one of their branch in the Gardens, KL. Back then, Kai Ferng had already started working there for quite a while. He is always looking after me like a big brother. I still remember all those times that where he shares with me how much he wanted to see the whales. He even took up scuba diving course for it. It was his dream, and now, he achieve it. I am proud of you, Kai Ferng! (^.^)

He came here on a work & travel visa, it lasted for bout 6 months. It was a pretty hard, solid six months. It was hard to find a job in NZ, there was this whole month where he could not find a job at all and living on noodles alone. aiks (>.<) "You need a lot of luck. Some people is lucky to go into a farm or orchard that is hiring and get hired instantly. Some are not, like my case" he said. Things do got better the following months where he found a job in a factory and saved up enough to travel again =) Towards the end of his journey in NZ, he came down to Dunedin for a visit.



at Dunedin's train station



Baldwin Street~ lol, he was sweating like no one's business by the time we reached the top.



Signal Hill~



St Clair~



the BBH he stayed in =) LOL, I did not believe at first, till I see the sign board.

He left on Wednesday morning, heading up to CHCH, before leaving NZ for good on the 15th May. It was great seeing old friends again. Sigh, missing friend back home now...

No comments:

Post a Comment