Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bachelorette

Some may find it hard to believe that when I said I'm beginning to enjoy a life without some one special in my life, but the fact is I am. 

I find it easier to live without worrying what the other person would think or react, 
I don't have to think of ways to keep the relationship alive, 
I don't have to worry of not being missed, 
I don't have to worry not being part of his life, 
I don't have to worry of missing an important time or event in his life for being apart,
I don't have to work on the relationship any more. 

I can be myself, I pick up the dream I left behind years ago, I have more time to build more friendship, time to rest and most of all time for God. 

Love is a choice. Now my choice is to stop loving him.

No comments:

Post a Comment