Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Draining but satisfying for sure. Life is good.

Woah! Now that I'm only working 8 hours a day, my day seems to be as draining as my previous job (11 hours). Every morning, I'll go in and key in our client's data, then serve a few walk in clients before lunch hour. By 2pm, we have groups of clients come in big bus, so that will keep us busy for at least till 5pm. Then help out our admin staff before we go off work at 7pm. 

Now that I'm getting better with the machines (bone scanning device), I can deal with our clients with their reports next week! I've also got to learn how to handle the capillary scanning device. Seriously, these two machines are pretty cool stuff to play with xD. But yesh, is very draining but satisfying for sure =) After work, is revision for work, catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones too. Most of my days is so packed that I am starting to look for a day of just staying at home to rest. Life is good. 

Having worked at the normal office hours makes me realize that is actually very tiring at the end of the work day. Maybe if I can be more understanding back then, things would not had gone this worse. Then again, even if LDR is tiring, for the person that you love, I wouldn't mind putting in the efforts. That just show how important that person is to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment