Monday, March 11, 2013

Professional Bummer: Day 1

Just a brief description of my first day as professional bummer: packed my room, set off to tour around Malacca town, went to the cafe I wanted to try for ages but to find that is not such a big deal (as compare to the recommendation on TV, I still think the first cafe I discover on the other street is better), came back to hostel to clean and set off. The sky was gloomy as I head back to Kl, and it was very similar to the state of my emotions then. Sigh. Malacca will always have a place in my heart. The memories, the people...

Then, as the night sets in, I went out with CW for a night out. It was fun going out again, but I guess it was with a wrong group of people. I was the only girl there. No fun playing darts when I suck so much at it. I was so bad that the darts hit the TV on top of it, instead of the dart board. LOL! But yeah, it was nice to see every one again. Played some cards and I got forced to finish my drink in a short period of time. NO FUN. Thankfully, CW help covered me at my second round. The worse part of the night? I broke my favorite heels!!! Well, I should have got it fixed first, but I just got back, and I really like to put on my heels again.. so oh well. Now I really have to get it fixed... (@.@)

No comments:

Post a Comment