Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Profesional Bummer: Day 4

I went out with an old friend yesterday. He made a very good point about me and made me think a lot more about myself.

"What do you really want?" He asked. "I don't know what I want", I replied. "After being away for nearly 7 years, studied overseas, worked for a year plus, I still come back to square one. I'm afraid that what I want now, is not what I want in the future later".

"No, you do know what you want. You are just afraid of making mistake. Afraid of losing." I was struck by it. After all these years, he still knows me best.

"Just because you haven found something that you really want to commit to, doesn't mean that you never will", he said. Actually, I did found something that I want to commit to, a man to be more exact, but he broke my heart by calling it off. 

I guess is time to reopen the pandora box again, to discover what I really want and commit to making it happen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment