Thursday, March 14, 2013

Professional Bummer: Day 6

Is mom's birthday today!  I got the email from my baby brother from NZ, and compiled a short video for her. Then, applied a few jobs in SG and start browsing the internet again. I remembered telling my ex Boss that after my mom's birthday I'll head down to SG. But is it really a good idea?   Is it really God's plan? I think part of my reason of going down will still be because him. Not the main reason, I would say, but he will still play a small role in it.

I can't help but to feel like God still want me to go down there. Hrmmm... oh well, if really is, am sure He will open some doors for me. Till then, job hunting has officially began again =)

Seriously, too much bumming around is making me sick and lazy. So I'm forcing myself to sleep by 12 and wake up by 8:30am every morning. Do a little bit of my Yoha/Stretching exerise and follow by breakfast (need to keep a healthy lifestyle/ get use to normal office working hour). Hopefully, I don't have to wait too long for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment