Sunday, July 7, 2013

A smile

A smile can break the barrier between two strangers.

After seeing Max off at the terminal, I went for a visit at the restroom in KLIA. As usual, after doing my business, I went to the sink to wash my hand. There was a little girl next to me, washing her little cup. She seems like six or seven years old to me, with two pony tails, pink jacket and a school bag on her shoulder. She has this big, bright eyes and pretty fair skin for some one who is of Indian descendant.

So there we were, at the sink, she looked me and I looked her. We both smile at each other, as though we both knew each other for a very long time. Her smile was so sweet, that until now, it still left this little warm, fuzzy feeling in me.

Has any one made you felt that way before? Perhaps smile more? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment