Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Princess... You are saved by Grace.

My Princess... You are saved by Grace.

Don't be so hard on yourself, My love. I see your heart filled with frustration. I know you're in a constant battle between your flesh and your spirit. Don't ever give up trying to live out your faith because of your weaknesses. Don't you know that nothing you do in your own strength will last? I give you grace when you've gone the wrong way, and I give you strength right when you need it. I am here waiting to make all your wrongs right and to heal all your hurts. The battles in your mind belong to Me, so don't waste any more time tearing yourself down. I love you no matter what you've done or said. Now give Me a chance to show you who you are when you are surrendered to Me. Let Me give you My gift of grace. Remember that you have been covered with My forgiveness since Calvary; now walk in freedom from the past and open My gift of a new start. 
 
Love, Your King and your Grace. (Quote Source: Naeem Callaway)

No comments:

Post a Comment