Sunday, July 14, 2013

That Latte Place

Finally, I got to visit the cafe I want to go! Is known as "That Latte Place" at a art center here in Ampang. I went there with my old friend from primary school =) Is been a while since we last catch up. Any way, here's some picture of the cafe~

My annoying yet good long time buddy

Hazelnut Milk. pretty Yum! 

Guest of honor from Kedah! 


My favorite Mocha! It seems to me that Mocha always cost more than other coffee here in Malaysia. 

The art

The cafe

"Egg Ben"

 "Hearty Breakfast"

"The Omelette"

Cute baby across the table. Haha, he kept looking back at us. Very adorable. 

My near finished Mocha. I like the lines formed in the cup =)



The canopy outside the cafe. Catering for the banquet tonight. pretty nice eh? 



No comments:

Post a Comment