Monday, July 22, 2013

I can do things that amaze myself some times.

Finally I home! Okay, I did some thing SO un-me just now that I really need to note it down. I took a taxi home just now. The taxi is not just any regular uncle, he was young, rather fair and good looking. I actually tip him just because of his good looks xD For those who knows me will tell you that, I am very anal when it comes to tipping, and... particularly towards taxi drivers. So now you have a good idea, how good looking this guy is.

I actually mistook him as one of the foreign Nepalese that has pretty good looks. Turns out that, he is a local chinese staying at Ampang. Okay, I know what are you thinking here, I'm not that crazy enough to woo him or any thing. I am just saying this cause, I can do things that amazes myself some times . haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment