Saturday, July 27, 2013

What will you choose?

My colleague asked me a very interesting question today.

1) If you have the chance to go back in time, will you change the course that you studied?

2) If you have the chance to go back in time, will you choose not to go out with your ex?

Very impromptu of her aye? haha, she has a very cute character. Any way, my answer is like this, I might actually take up management instead of nutrition. However, having said that, I am still very much interested in nutrition. My reason for choosing management is because, unless one is determined to work their way through to being a dietitian, then only this nutrition field is worth going into. I felt a bit hanging in the sky at the moment, haha. I am unable to pursue for higher level of education (my grades don't allow me to do so, unless I take up another year of post grad diploma or sorts). And I cannot go any where else with my nutrition degree. Which is why, I took up management after the nutrition degree. It does open more doors of opportunity and I find myself doing rather better than mu nutrition degree. fail much =p

Alright, the second one, the tougher question. I really do not know. I am who I am today because I am molded  by my past and experiences. That's something I hold on to, since high school.. I do, however, may want to change a few decisions that I made, during the previous relationship. Am I making any sense here?

So yeah, that's my answers to the questions above. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment