Saturday, February 2, 2013

after the crying and sulking

haha. I was so angry while I was writing the previous post that I didn't realize that I typed the "Liar" wrongly. Not going to amend the post though, it just proves that I was really upset bout the whole break up thing. I still think is stupid, but then again, relationship needs commitment from both side. So if one gives up, what is there left? I dont want to hold on to him or drag him down. If he is better off without me, then who am I to hold him back. Dont get me wrong, is not that I don't love him enough. Is just that, I love him too much to not give him what he wants.

I will be meeting him this coming sunday personally. I am not going to meet him with the intention to patch things up, is to find closure for myself. I needed that, break up over the phone is not my kind of thing. I hope things goes well or I am not too emo after. Keep me in your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment