Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Not going to wait forever

I had a talk with Eugene's mom just now. She was encouraging us to reconsider our relationship. It seems to her that I called the relationship off, and I had to explain to her it was not. I hate him, for making me the bad guy, when he was the one calling it off. So not cool.

I asked myself why did I want to call her, was it really just to wish her Happy New Year or was it more than that. Deep down, I want to hear her say to give both of us a chance again. Which she did, but as I think over it, it does not matter if every one around us want or do not want us to be together again. What matters most is his heart and if the same attitude persist, I really dont see how we can give each other a second chance. He must first want to make this relationship works, but unfortunately he does not.

I am not going to wait here forever, I expect him to know that he will hold on to us, through thick and thin, when he started the relationship with  me. If he cannot appreciate what he has now, how am I to know that he is going to hold on to the relationship when the future gets tougher or when he is tempted? I'm not really happy now and very much disappointed by how he handled the situation. Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment